Intended Audience: Technical Staff, Developers, Content and Integration Authors
Read about the architecture here
- General Architecture Components
- Installer is a self contained binary executable that runs on most linux operating systems
- Core Server
- Written in the go programming language
- Uses React all built on REST API and Websockets
- Supports multiple Authentication schemes
- Supports RBAC with users and roles
- Components can be installed on single server or distributed deployment
- Storage Engine and Database
- Bleve and Scorch
- Docker Containers - Integrations and Automations run inside docker containers.
- Engines - Can be deployed and distributed to run either integrations or automations and act as either a proxy to different corporate or cloud environments, or as load balancers and for a variety of segmentation purposes.
- D2 Agents - These are tied specifically to specific incidents within the platform and are used in situations to connect to an endpoint and run specific commands.