As part of Cortex XSOAR Partner enablement our technical Partner team makes itself available every week for a technical virtual office hours session. We usually begin with a short (~20min) training session and then leave the rest of the time open for Q&A.
Note: These are technical sessions and we request that all participants complete the required training prior to joining.
Office hours are held weekly at:
- Thursdays at 8a US-PT / 11a US-ET / 6p IST
- https://xsoar.pan.dev/office-hours (Password required)
If you'd like to join please email email@example.com or contact your Partner representative for the password.
Here are a few highlighted recorded sessions that will likely prove useful:
- Onboarding Overview (6/18/20) - Covers an introduction to partnership with Cortex XSOAR including the process and the end-to-end flow.
- Intro & Design Doc (5/21/20) - Covers an introduction to our platform and partnership and reviews the Design Document that all Partners must complete.
- Set up developer environment (IDE) (5/28/20) - A super useful session for developers on how to configure the development environment.
- Creating an Integration - Step by step, we'll show you how to create an integration between Cortex XSOAR and your product.
- Pack structure (6/4/20) - A Pack is the logic folder that holds all the elements releated to your integration. Learn the contents and how to build yours.
- Incident layouts and fields (7/23/20) - Detailed explaination how to make your data show and shine in our UI.
- Unit testing (6/25/20) - Once your Pack is built, we require you to build unit tests to ensure all commands are functional.