Why develop your own content for the Cortex XSOAR platform? As the fastest growing SOAR platform on the market, we already have hundreds of packs so customers and prospects get the most out of their security investments. Another advantage? As we show our extensive pack list to prospects, you gain exposure and visibility for addressing use cases encountered in the SOC.Learn more about Security Orchestration!
What are some benefits?
Integrating with Cortex XSOAR allows your customers to leverage your product(s), in tandem with the hundreds of products in the Cortex XSOAR SOAR ecosystem, to automate and streamline their security operations.See our packs
Here are a few of the benefits:
- Gain visibility and new revenue opportunities for your products and services.
- Extend your product functionality to better enable incident investigation and response.
- Monetize your pack on our Marketplace.
- Establish deeper relationships with partners by creating new SOAR use cases that complement your integrations.
- Enabling security orchestration best practices for your customers.
Easier than you think!
Building a pack with the Cortex XSOAR platform is easier than you might think. Map your product APIs/commands into the Cortex XSOAR language so they can be called by our orchestration engine. Add them to sample playbooks so prospects can see how it works. Build out use cases that solve customer needs.
What's the cost?
$0! Free. There is no cost to join and build your pack. Just some elbow grease.
After your pack is approved and deployed via our global content delivery service, we’ll post your pack on our locator and connect you with our marketing team to show the value of our joint products. Depending on customer validation, we are open to additional marketing such as sponsorships, joint events and more.
Connect your field and marketing reps with the Palo Alto Networks team to jointly build:
- Solution briefs
- Social media updates
- Integration blogs
- Partner Spotlights
Here are a few simple examples that we've worked on jointly:
We will support you as you build. Here’s a few of the ways:
- Slack - we have several thriving public and private channels for partners and customers
- Docs & Videos - full documentation for end-to-end detailed coverage
- Office Hours - weekly sessions with our technical teams for live help and learning