Supported Cortex XSOAR versions: 5.5.0 and later.
Use the abuse.ch SSL Blacklist feed integration to fetch indicators from the feed.
Configure abuse.ch SSL Blacklist Feed on Cortex XSOAR
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Servers & Services.
- Search for abuse.ch SSL Blacklist Feed.
- Click Add instance to create and configure a new integration instance.
- Name: a textual name for the integration instance.
- Services: Services of abuse.ch SSL Blacklist to fetch indicators from:
- Fetch indicators: boolean flag. If set to true will fetch indicators.
- Fetch Interval: Interval of the fetches.
- Source Reliability: Reliability of the feed.
- Traffic Light Protocol Color: The Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) designation to apply to indicators fetched from the feed. More information about the protocol can be found at https://us-cert.cisa.gov/tlp
- Skip Exclusion List: When selected, the exclusion list is ignored for indicators from this feed. This means that if an indicator from this feed is on the exclusion list, the indicator might still be added to the system.
- Indicator reputation: Indicators from this integration instance will be marked with this reputation.
- Trust any certificate (not secure)
- Use system proxy settings
- Click Test to validate the URLs, token, and connection.