🎄 Demisto Content Release Notes for version 18.12.2 (16142) 🎄
Published on 25 December 2018
❄️ Integrations ❄️
3 New Integrations
- HashiCorp Vault Manage secrets and protect sensitive data.
- Attivo BOTsink Network-based threat deception for post-compromise threat detection.
- AbuseIP Central repository to report and identify IP addresses that have been associated with malicious activity online.
4 Improved Integrations
- EWS v2 Improved error messages.
- FireEye HX
Added two commands:
- Rasterize Improved error handling for Rasterize errors.
- Palo Alto Networks Panorama
- Added support for Palo Alto Firewall.
- Added 28 new commands, which are related to: - Commit and push configurations- Object handling: Addresses, Address Groups, Custom URL Category and URL FIltering- Security rule management: Create, edit, move, and delete rules
☃️ Scripts ☃️
5 New Scripts
- DBotPredictPhishingEvaluation Evaluate pre-trained machine learning phishing model in Demisto.
- DBotPredictPhishingLabel Predict text labels using the pre-trained machine learning phishing model.
- DBotPredictTextLabel Predict text labels using the pre-trained machine learning phishing model.
- DBotPreparePhishingData This script is part of phishing model training using machine learning.
- DBotTrainTextClassifier Create a text classifier model using machine learning.
- findIncidentsWithIndicator Fixed the Indicator and incidentIDs context keys (this fix is not backward compatible).
6 Deprecated Scripts
- PanoramaBlockIP Use the panorama-custom-block-rule command.
- PanoramaCommit Use the integration panorama-commit command.
- PanoramaConfig Use the panorama-config command.
- PanoramaDynamicAddressGroup Use the panorama-create-address-group command.
- PanoramaMove Use the panorama-move-rule command.
🎅 Playbooks 🎅
3 New Playbooks
- DBotCreatePhishingClassifier Create a phishing classifier using machine learning technique, based on email content. For more information, see the Demisto Phishing Email Classifier documentation.
- DBotCreatePhishingClassifierJob Train the phishing machine learning model.
- PanoramaCommitConfiguration Commit configurations to Palo Alto Networks Firewall and Panorama.
7 Improved Playbooks
- Detonate File - BitDam Only supported file types are submitted to BitDam.
- Detonate File - Lastline Only supported file types are submitted to Lastline.
- ATD - Detonate File Only supported file types are submitted to McAfee ATD.
- Detonate File - SNDBOX Only supported file types are submitted to SNDBOX.
- Detonate File - ThreatGrid Only supported file types are submitted to ThreatGrid.
- WildFire - Detonate file Only supported file types are submitted to WildFire.
- Extract Indicators From File - Generic Fixed duplicate parsing of .eml and .msg files. These file types are now ignored when extracting indicators from files.