Demisto Content Release Notes for version 18.9.2 (12802)
Published on 20 September 2018
9 Improved Integrations
- CrowdStrike Falcon Intel Improved integration tolerance in the cs-reports command.
- Demisto REST API Added the demisto-delete-incidents command.
- Imperva Incapsula
- Improved outputs for the in-cap-upload-public-key command.
- Reorganized the urlDict and commands to match and correspond to the Incapsula API Documentation layout.
- Added Account Management API Calls.
- Added Site Management - Rules API Calls.
- Added Site Management - Data Centers API Calls.
- Added Infrastructure Protection Test Alert API Calls.
- IBM QRadar Fixed a bug in which pagination missed some incidents.
- ServiceNow Rewrote the integration in Python.
- VirusTotal Lowercase the protocol of a given url.
Added the following commands:
- Rasterize Do not send the Rasterize base64 image as output, because large images can affect system performance. The correct way is to mark the Rasterize entry as note or with a tag.
- Cisco Webex Team Renamed integration name from Cisco Spark cause of product renaming.
4 Deprecated Scripts
- DemistoDeleteIncident Use the demisto-delete-incidents command in the Demisto RESTAPI integration instead.
- WhileLoop Use native loops instead.
- WhileNotExistLoop Use native loops instead.
- WhileNotMdLoop Use native loops instead.
- System Health Updated memory graphs and CPU usage graphs.
Removed the HTML Image field, because large images can affect system performance.
Improved Incident Layout
- Phishing - Summary Replaced the HTML Image field with the HTML Image section, because large images can affect system performance.