Demisto Content Release Notes for version 19.6.0 (24157)
Published on 11 June 2019
6 New Integrations
- BeyondTrust Password Safe
Unified password and session management for seamless accountability and control over privileged accounts.
Check any URL to detect suspicious behavior.
Use the GitHub integration to utilize the GitHub API.
One of the leading IP to geolocation APIs and global IP database services.
Use the Looker integration to query an explore, save queries as looks, run looks, and fetch look results as incidents.
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS EDL Management
Use the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS EDL Management integration to manage and edit files located on a remote web server via SSH using integration context as single source of truth.
8 Improved Integrations
- Fidelis Elevate Network
Logout errors are now ignored.
- Palo Alto Networks WildFire v2
Fixed an issue with evidence data in reports.
Improved overall implementation of the integration.
- AlienVault OTX
Fixed the url command to extract the base URL, and return a readable error in case of failure.
- Attivo Botsink
- Fixed a duplication issue in the fetch-incidents command.
- Improved error handling.
Improved the fortigate-update-policy command, which now retains existing data.
- Added several new commands.
- Added the LastHour option to the time_frame argument.
- By default, the Return errors parameter is set to false.
- Improved error messages.
Cymon was discontinued as of April 30, 2019.
Converts a custom-formatted timestamp to UNIX epoch time. Use the script to convert custom time stamps to a Demisto date field. The script uses the Python strptime format. For more information, see the Python documentation.
2 Improved Scripts
- Added additional fields and field descriptions to the script output.
- Improved several output names, for example, PDF version was changed to PDFVersion.
Added a new engine argument.
- Extract Indicators From File - Generic v2
Extracts images and text from PDF files. Images are extracted using the Image OCR integration.
3 Improved Playbooks
- WildFire - Detonate file
Added supported for the WildFire and WildFire-v2 integrations.
- Extract Indicators From File - Generic
Improved identification of Excel files.
- Detonate File - VMRay
Added the vmray-get-iocs and vmray-get-threat-indicators commands to the playbook.