Demisto Content Release Notes for version 20.2.2 (40656)
Published on 09 February 2020
This is a patch release for Content Release 20.2.2.
7 Improved Integrations
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS
- Fixed an issue in the panorama-create-rule and panorama-create-block-rule commands.
- Added the category argument to the panorama-create-rule command.
- Kenna V2
You can supply a list for the id, status, and top-priority arguments in the following commands.
- Microsoft Graph Mail Fixed an issue where not all items were retrieved from a mailbox.
- QRadar Fixed an issue where the qradar-get-search-results and qradar-get-search commands ignored the headers argument.
- Securonix Fixed an issue where the integration failed to fetch incidents.
- Carbon Black Defense:
- Added proper error messages for missing fetch parameters.
- Added a detailed description that describes how to retrieve the fetch parameters: SIEM Key and SIEM ID.
- Netskope Fixed an issue in cases when the last time of the fetch was not updated correctly.
2 New Playbooks
- PAN-OS EDL Setup v2
- Configures an external dynamic list in PAN-OS.
- If the EDL file exists on the web server, it will sync to Demisto and create an EDL object with a matching rule.
- PAN-OS - Create Or Edit EDL Rule Creates or edits a Panorama rule and moves it to the specified position.
2 Improved Playbooks
- Block IOCs from CSV - External Dynamic List Fixed - the first condition was working only on some of the CSV files and some of them not.
- PAN-OS - Block IP and URL - External Dynamic List
- Fixed issue with task inputs.
- Added new sub-playbooks.
For more information about the release, see 20.2.0